Seeds

I know it`s way to early but Lowes and Wal-mart have the veggie seeds out and I`m going to get some today. I`ll start some in the house and hope for the best. PS It`s snowing
Add pictures here
✖
You can also try what is called wintersowing for the seeds. Basically you are using old empty and cleaned out milk carton the plastic bottles as their mini little greenhouses. I have done it this was for the past 3 years and have a ton of flowers both annual and perennials this way for the fraction of the price. There is a category on garden web about this subject. Or I can go into more detail if you want me to.
Paula
On 1/10/2011 7:27 AM, Herb Eneva wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 10, 5:27 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Herb Eneva) wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Veronica C
Add pictures here
✖