Seeds

I know it`s way to early but Lowes and Wal-mart have the veggie seeds out and I`m going to get some today. I`ll start some in the house and hope for the best. PS It`s snowing

Reply to
Herb Eneva

You can also try what is called wintersowing for the seeds. Basically you are using old empty and cleaned out milk carton the plastic bottles as their mini little greenhouses. I have done it this was for the past 3 years and have a ton of flowers both annual and perennials this way for the fraction of the price. There is a category on garden web about this subject. Or I can go into more detail if you want me to.

Paula

Reply to
Jim & Paula

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0PS =A0It`s snowing

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Veronica C

Reply to
VeroCGCCstudent