Seeding a lawn

In a few weeks I plan on seeding my backyard with Argentine Bahia. Last summer I seeded my front yard successfuly but it took a lot of work because of the enormous amount of weed seeds in Central Florida soil. I had to hand pull them because herbisides I used killed grass seedlings.
What would happen if I mixed some annual rye with the Bahia in hopes that the annual rye will crowd out the weeds, then die out?
please@nospam wrote:

no matter how much grass you have the weeds will always show up. Especially with the devil weed called the dandelion. The dandelion will leave a nice bare spot of soil after you pull it. I even used the Scotts Weed and Feed. That just seemed to promote the weeds.