Seed For Shady Areas Of Lawn (UK) ?

Can anyone recommend a lawn seed suitable for the shaded areas of my lawn? There is an area of lawn that does not get much sun at all and is prone to growing moss.
I have applied a spring feed/weed/moss killer two weeks ago and raked out the dead moss, now I need to reseed the area with a seed suitable for a shaded area. There seems to be quite a few brands available so I just wondered if there was a recognised good quality seed for shaded areas, I need to cover about 20sqm in total.
Trim My Bush