Sears tractor keeps destroying pulleys

Yeah!! How dare you!!!!

Reply to
do_see

You're welcome. OK, we know why the lumber yard was named 84, so why was the town named Eighty Four? No definite answer.

willshak

[....]
[....]
[....]

provided on the wikipedia site.

anyhow since we're speculating as to the origin of names how do you suppose sears came up with craftsman? a more appropriate name choice would have been one of the following such as crafts-wimp, crafts-sissy or crafts-guy. of course, most do realize in Southern english sissy and guy are synonymous with one another.

Reply to
Jim