Sears ST/16 Garden Tractor

I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.
Thanks! Joe
I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.
Thanks! Joe
Joe wrote:

There are parts lists and diagrams at http://www3.sears.com/
Joe Wrote:

you! Hope I can help
-- rickoli

Not sure if I replied to this previously or not but: Mine came with a STD 325810 (manufacturer #2581) which online converts to a 6474H which is listed for both an ST16 & a Suburban 12 and measures 5/8" by 81". I get mine at NAPA, their number is 5L810W.
Replied directly.

I got my belts at NAPA (in stock & cheaper) - they had a conversion table for the Sears (3 to 5 day wait and more expensive) number.

V-BELT, GROUND DRIVE 6474H
42 INCH MOWER 253582