Sears ST/16 Garden Tractor

I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.

Thanks! Joe

Reply to
Joe

I have This tractor Model 917.25741 and I have a the mower deck. I need to get a copy of the manual. It has a Tecumseh engine. I runs great but I need to get new belts for the tractor and mower deck. Any one have any ideas? Sears says they are not selling them anymore.

Thanks! Joe

Reply to
Joe

There are parts lists and diagrams at

Doug G

Replied directly.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I got my belts at NAPA (in stock & cheaper) - they had a conversion table for the Sears (3 to 5 day wait and more expensive) number.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

V-BELT, GROUND DRIVE 6474H

42 INCH MOWER 253582
Reply to
Oscar_Lives

you! Hope I can help

-- rickoli

Reply to
rickoli

Not sure if I replied to this previously or not but: Mine came with a STD 325810 (manufacturer #2581) which online converts to a

6474H which is listed for both an ST16 & a Suburban 12 and measures 5/8" by 81". I get mine at NAPA, their number is 5L810W.
Reply to
Srgnt Billko