scratched glass

Hi, I had some old french doors with the window panes painted over. I removed the paint but in the process scratched the hell out of the glass. I can't replace 15 small pieces (the original molding is so good etc.) Can I polish away the scratches? Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@leerespoder.com because I don't know how to get recent responses to my news group mail. Thanks for special assist. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks Frank

Libros en Español, Diccionarios Electrónicos:

frank gerace

You can polish them out.

Hope you don't mind me snipping your sig file.

Reply to
Steveo