Scotts Weed N Feed / Garden

Will it matter if I accidentally got some Scotts Weed N Feed into my garden soil? I wasn't even thinking when I did it.

It won't matter to me because I won't be eating whatever grows there. Google the herbicide contained in it and see what you find. I doubt it's listed for use on food crops. If it was applied at the rate you would apply it to a lawn and you then till the garden, I doubt it would prevent plants from growing. But how comfortable you are eating whatever grows there depends on how much you applied and when.
blurted out in alt.home.lawn.garden:

I made one pass with a speader set at 2 before I realized I was getting some in the garden and stopped. I put it down about 1month ago. I emailed Scott's and got what seems to be an automated response. Scott's w/ Halts isn't safe at all but the stuff I put down is safe to put down around fruit and nut trees.
p-nut wrote the following:

How much did you get in the garden? Maybe you can vacuum it up with a shop vac, or a leaf blower that can also vacuum, before it gets watered in..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY