Scott the ripoff, lawn creeps.

Scott's decision of my sod replacement:
They announced the same day to stockholders that several cost cutting measures were put in place to keep their earnings from being so low.
Did you know those are just franchises?
Who would pay $65,000. to have the honor of working with crooks, creeps, and sluts, I mean slugs.
Then you have to buy their trucks, sorry chemicals, and feel good about killing others lawns.
I would rather just admit to and start robbing crippled people.
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Your email is going to be swamped with junk mail if you keep posting it in the newsgroups. Very bad idea. Use a "throwaway" email address from Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
Back to your question: There's a market for everything, including unnecessary lawn chemicals. Scott's going to be around for a long time.
I hear you Doug. Most everyone tries to better their lawn nomatter what the real cost is.
: > : > : : Your email is going to be swamped with junk mail if you keep posting it in : the newsgroups. Very bad idea. Use a "throwaway" email address from Hotmail, : Yahoo, etc. : : Back to your question: There's a market for everything, including : unnecessary lawn chemicals. Scott's going to be around for a long time. : :

-not- share the recipe tho.
YMMV

Lime, moron. And lawn food without anything else in it. You want this written in bigger letters?

http://NewsReader.Com /