Sandburrs... ouch !

Living in Austin Tx and the stickers will be here soon. Question: Is there anything I can apply to my lawn to rid it of these nasty sandburs ? Half of my yard is burrs, and the other is St. Augustine.
Thanks for any replies.
Bobbo wrote:

Since you didn't get any replies, I suggest you go to the farm co-op or independent garden center and ask what will control "sandspurs" in St Augustine.
Tom J

Hey Tom... thank you for your suggestion.. will do !