Ryobi Speed Spool

Hi everyone i hope someone can help me.
I have a ryobi 705R trimmer. I have a problem with the speed spool in that it keeps on throwing out the line. Ive tried various different methods of winding in the cord but it stll throws it out again as soon as the thing spins up. Its all clean and dry inside the head and cant see anything worn, any ideas?
Matt.
Hi everyone i hope someone can help me.
Ive been given a ryobi 705R trimmer with a speed spool head. I have no problem in winding up the line but once its running the line just shoots out again. Ive tried installing it tighter and cleaning up the head assembly but its still the same. I also noticed a crack in the slider assembly so thought that was flexing, i welded it up but still the same. Im now wondering if the springs on the slider are strong enough? Anyone else had this problem?
Matt.