RYOBI CS30 String trimmer problem

I cannot find instructions on how to remove the casing but i have all the Torx screws out of it and it seems like the clutch is the only thing to remove. The problem i have is that i pulled the zip cord and it stayed and never went back in. So im trying to avoid going to Home Depot and having them send it out and costing me $35.00.
Any suggestions would be great or copy of a manual for this model.
Mark
ski snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
i think there is a screw in the center of the clutch drum, where the cable goes in.
How much did it cost and how long have you had it? Less than 90 days and under $100.00 they should replace it for you.. Check the return policy with the retailer before buying power equipment at HD or Lowes. You will need your receipt.