Ryan aerators

I have two of them, LA-28s from a short dabble in the aeration business. I did ok and payed for them both, but since its seasonal and I already run two business, just can't do it all. Problem - I don't know where to sell them as they are a specialty item. Anyone have a suggestion - I'd swap for plants or ??? RO snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.net

Reply to
Robert Olin

E Bay?

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Reply to
Larry

I'm sure that there are lots of rental places that would be looking for aerators.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

Where are you located?

Reply to
Steveo

Reply to
Robert Olin

Oh, I was hoping you were close to Ohio. I'd be interested in looking at them.

Reply to
Steveo