Round Up clones any good?

A do-nothing government is the best kind.

Here in Texas, our forefathers were smart enough to make sure our elected parasites^Wrepresentatives are only allowed to meet for a few weeks every other year. The less time they're together, the less they can screw us^Wup.

;-)

Reply to
SteveB

Yes, and last time I checked, the specific issue was SPENDING. Spending bills originate in the House. So, the more bills that are blocked either their or in the Senate, in general, the less they will be able to spend. Sure, there could be a bill that cuts spending that is being blocked, but when's the last time you saw that, as opposed to bills that authorize more spending?

Reply to
trader4

:) too!

Reply to