Riding mower help

I have a 30 year old tractor with a rod through the case of a K532S

19.5 Kohler motor. I know you all have at least one spare in the back of your garage that you will probably never need.If any one has any info on this motor or knows of one please let me know. Tom
Reply to
Tom

I have a half dozen Kohlers of that vintage - but none that big - just a few

12's.
Reply to
Srgnt Bilko