Riding Lawn Mower Advice

    Of course, they had a reunion once a year in NY, at Hopewell Junction.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com /

    How did Intercourse, PA get named ?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com /

I used to have two parrots named shut-up and you-heard-me

I would Hope not <grin>. Tomes
But just MHO...
me wrote:

Minimum, about 12 to 14. More is often better.

Well, you can buy one 10-year John Deere for WAY too much money, or three 5-year el cheapos from Lowe's/HD for the same amount. (Inflation considered; and those three would likely still cost less than the one JD.)
Skip the automatic transmissions completely, but make sure the clutch is a separate pedal from the brake. (Today, most of them have the throttle on the "dashboard" - and enviro rules require running flat out. I'd like to choke the idiot who designed the "clutch/brake". Nothing is so much fun like going to fifth gear - and always from a dead stop....)
me wrote:

Not sure what 'new' means; woudl you consider a used mower? If so, your choice will be a bit more limited. I do think used is a good option.
- Susan (still thrilled over my recent aquisition of a FREE 8HP chipper! Love the Land Shark!)

I dunno, I have this vision of the end of Fargo...........
Anyway, if I were looking for a good used mower I would certainly be browsing the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill (and Cary too!) Craig's List http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ classifieds.
me wrote:

I just wonder who she's been feeding to the chickens!