Ride-on from the states

I have just bought a new John Deere LA115 from a dealer in Long Islan

USA, just wondering if anyone knows if anything has to be changed o the mower to run over here. I heard that the spark plugs might need t be changed as we run a different mix petrol. Any help would b appreciated. Got the mower for 1/2 the price of what you would pa here

-- Gary29428

Reply to
Gary29428

Can't answer your question, but would you mind saying what the shipping charge will be to ship it to the UK? I would have guessed shipping would have eaten up any savings.

KC

Reply to
KC