Replacement Weed-Wacker Head: "Grass Gator Load n' Cut" fixed 4 line head - Any Good ?

Hello:
Have been going crazy trying to get my bump feed on a Homelite weed wacker functional. There just has to be a better way.
Anyone ever use the "Grass Gator Load n' Cut fixed 4 line head" that replaces the normal weed wacker bump-line feed head ?
It uses 4 discrete pre-cut lengths of line, rather than the spool.
Any good, etc. ?
Thanks, Bob
I have a homelite st210, and have not found an aftermarket heatd that would fit so I converted to brush cutter, but I liked the design of the Sears aftermarket head the best, line segmets thread through head.