Repair parts for Scott's SpeediGreen 3000

I forgot to rinse out my spreader after applying lime in the Spring. Now the axle splines are not engaging in the hub gear, so the turning wheels don't cause the spreader to turn.

Can anyone suggest a place that sells replacement parts?

Reply to
Stubby

suppliers usually charge for repair parts, plus shipping/handling, your time, etc, I would just junk it.

Reply to
trader4

Where did you buy it? Scotts "no quibble guarantee" applies to their equipment as well as their other products. You can trade it in for a new one for life. A lot of peeps don't know that and if your retailer doesn't, look on a new spreader and you will see the warranty on the tag..They will get credit from Scotts, but they wont tell you unless you ask..

Reply to
KCnRichmond