Renovating a home!

I have been looking to renovate my two family brick townhouse with stairs/railings, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling and renovations done. I recently heard that some websites do provide removable shelves for bathroom corners on the net but was unable to locate them. Will someone be able to give me the web addresses of such websites that sell removable corner shelves / racks? Thanks a lot!

www.google.com
--

Eggs

- If I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened
I recommend the site called www.showerpal.us which sells removable bathroom shelves for bath-tubs which keep the soap and shampoo bottles away from moisture. It looks sleek, stylish and is of good quality too. Im sure it matches with your requirement