Reduce pine cones from douglas fir?

There are several douglas fir trees in my lawn that keeps dropping pine cones. There is no machine to remove them from the lawn; it requires manual labor.

Is there some fertilizer I can feed the tree to make it drop fewer cones?

Reply to
james

Eggs Zachtly

good usenet. :)

Reply to
Jim

It was the funniest post I've seen on here in years. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Since it's a Douglas fir, they're not pine cones, they're fir cones --

Try hydrogen sulfate

Under the right pH conditions the hyudrogen will be released, the cones will absorb the hydrogen, become lighter-than-air and drift away to your neighbor's yard. Problem solved.

Trader can tell you how to adjust the pH.

Reply to
JimR

fixed attributes.........

is it better to just LOL at the uninformed and leave it at that or is it ok to misinform them in their already confused state?

Reply to
Jim