Re: Walmart MTD Yard Machine 17HP Briggs&Stratton

I have been looking for a commercial walk behind mower and everybody says to stay away from Briggs & Stratton. I have a 6.5 HP Briggs on a two year old Cub Cadet 21", and it has given me starting trouble since day one. I see on this years Cub Cadet model the went with Kawasaki.