Re: Tree Identification

It's probably some variety of red maple- which is a native species for much of the eastern USA- the leaves may be reddish/green early in the season. If it's in your yard, it may be a landscape variety- which usually have a longer "red season" for the leaves- but, most will turn green. However, some seem to stay dark red through most of the season. -- Joe Zorzin

The one I have is taller than my two story house. The leaves look to be between dark green and a reddish green (depending on the light). The leaves closer to the trunk appear to be greener. Those on the fringe seem to generally be redder.
Thanks,
--
--Chip
remove dots in prefix to fix email address