Re: toadstools

Does anyone know how to get rid of toadstools, I cut down a tree 3 yrs ago, had the stump remove and got toadstools in return!! The only thing I find that works is a shovel, but I do not want to dig up my yard.
The toadstools are caused by organic matter decomposing in your lawn. Probably remnants of the old tree stump. When conditions are right they will show up.
There is no real sol'n other than to get find and remove all of the remaining wood in your lawn.
Peter H