Re: Sago Palm

Save the Sago! Are you sure its dead? I love Sago palms, not just for their beauty but when you look at one, you're looking at something that was around during the Mesozoic period. This plant appears very much like it did 200 million years ago. They are easy to care for and when kept trimmed it is an attractive addition to you landscape.

Come steal mine! > Please..... > > > Thanks for the reply. > > > Should be able to grab it with gloves and yank it out of the yard. Our > area > > has a HIGH theft rate on Sago palms, so I know it isn't very difficult to > > pull them. > > Good Luck! > > > > > I have a dead Sago in my yard, does anyone know how deep the roots are > on > > > these ugly things. I want to pull it out? Can I pull it? > > > > > > Thanks all > > > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
John