Re: Pruning Redbud Trees

I planted this tree this spring and they have really done well. I'm not

> sure about pruning procedures.

That should go nicely with your lack of understanding about posting procedures, then.

One of the trees has started growing at an > angle. It has two branches growing toward the base of the tree. Do I need > to prune them?

Eventually, but it's much too soon to try and decide which branches you'd like to keep, don't you think? And, who's to say that after you snip that little branch, that the main one doesn't get broken in a storm or some other catastrophe?

I've attached pictures.

And, you see "binary" in the name of this newsgroup.... where? If you really need visual tools to describe your problem, please put it somewhere on the WWW, and post a link to the file, here. Thanks.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

S Weber

And you obviously need all the help you can get.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko