Re: Preventing Urine burn? Is it possible somehow?

Dogs are territorial, they would probably piddle in the property corners or the edge of the lawn if there were other dogs around. To help them, this may require some training and/or supervision.
What you should do is take them out on a leash when they are really ready to go, then walk them to the corner of the yard. Put some sand or soil down, or if the corner has a sign post or a fire hydrant then let them go there. They should get the idea.

Very good advice. We did that with both our dogs. Spent about a week of leading them back there. The one dog is 10 years old and he won't go in anyother spot, now. Got a 10X10 area that they go to. Makes cleanup easy too.
Thanks everyone for your advise.
Ive decided to give the pills a try for the moment, since it's about $150.00 a year for both dogs, Im going to try it for a month or two and see if they work, if not I'll send in for a full refund.

My cousin has been using the pills on his golden retriever for about a half of a year. I don't know if it's reduced the number or not, but he's still got plenty of yellow spots in his lawn. ; )
seve
Man-- if you are getting a burning sensation when you pee, you need to go to the health dept and get a shot.
Stay away from your old lady-- you don't know where she's been.