Re: pic - @ day picking mostly heirlooms

Steveo said:

Add it to your headers. ;)
--
Eggs

Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Steveo said:

Speaking of rain, don't jinx it, man! It's been an effin' drought here. They're talking about maybe a multi-day soaker. Figures, heh. I'm trying to kill my lawn off, in order to install irrigation and resod the entire thing. Rain's gonna screw that all up. I'll take it though, for all the garden beds. =)
--
Eggs

-A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

time, and it is always much appreciated over here, up until the flood stage..
You may need to hit it again soon if it still has foliage on it, or maybe not.
I'm slowly killing the euonymous on the side of my barn in preparation for paint this fall. Vine from hell is down and -almost- history now. I kinda let it take over though so it's my fault.
Steveo said:

I haven't hit it with anything, yet. I've just been scalping it and not watering it, heh. I was going to spray it this weekend, until I saw the rain coming. Guess I'll hit it sometime this week. Should be ready to level my yard [1] and sod in October.

Did you plant the euonymous there? =P
[1]. I've two big depressions, where idiots that owned my property previously thought it would be a nice idea to plant an Ash about 6 feet off the corner of the deck (which is already fully covered), and a maple about 15 feet from the back of the deck. I'll never understand why people don't research trees, their MATURE size, and their growth habit, BEFORE they decide on a species. Taking down fully mature, healthy trees because the planter wasn't very bright, just drives me nuts.
--
Eggs

A piece of motorway and piece of dual carriage way are enjoying a drink in
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

side my barn, the roots are huge like that of a tree now. A real pain to get rid of it.

when I bought this place. The tree was planted in 1979 as a foundation planting!!! sheesh it was a real mess getting rid of it and repairing the damage it caused.
Steveo wrote:

nice porch swing.

Steveo wrote:

I did not see a porch window in the picture.
Jim Ledford said:

I don't think Steveo saw the picture. =)
--
Eggs

- Reset Universe? (Y)es (N)o
This is why people don't like html

No but I think he saw the window when throwing a brick through it!