Re: Pepper tree going crazy

When the tree is gone, the animosity between neighbours will live on....clip it and live with it. Its all part of living in a community.....

my
has
of
way
are
Actually, the "neighbor" is an absentee landlord whose tenants share my opinion of the messy pepper tree, so back to the question at hand: how do I effectively kill it?

over
side
His
it,