Re: lawn repair question

lawn
possible
You attached a huge binary to that post John. That's a nono. This isn't a binary newsgroup. You should post the photo somewhere else and provide a link to it.
In answer to your question though I would say this. To me the damage looks like grubs, but could be some other insect, depending on where you live.
The lawn doesn't care if it's been poisoned or not btw. Only people do.
Peter H
lol thx for being a dick and complaining about a photo
dumbass

the
in
appears
the

the
have
looks
Well I wasn't complaining about the photo John I was just letting you know the rules of the road, even if they are ignored most of the time.
Peter H
hey Peter you think im actually that stupid .... man what some people try to impose as an "made up rule" lol

hill
of
isn't
live.