Re: Lawn Aeration, how many passes ?

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:30:25 -0500, Ray wrote:

Good day Ray. I'd say if your lawn is not overly compacted run it once. If there is a good deal of compaction or your lawn is heavy clay run it twice. After your done you may wish to spread sand over the lawn to fill in the holes. If you have heavy clay, do not do this or you'll make concrete. I personally preferr finely ground compost as a top dressing. Top dressing is not required though. Have fun aerating.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com
Bellingham, Washington