Re: in ground bee problem

I too had the big bee problem, then I put gas in the hole and covered it with plastic for two days. problem gone to another part of my yard. took 4 time to rid my yard of these pest. Good luck

trouble is, people have used it and dursban way too much. You could buy it at Walmart, and follow the label safely.
Safely? Joe homeowner adds 6 ounces when it calls for two. Bye Bye organo's.
Sevin works fairly well too. Dunno how long it will be before they ban that retail product too. (do the nests when it's dark)
next time you have a bee problem, call a bee collector and they will take the bees for free or put out bee traps early spring and catch the queen bees before the queens can make their nests. dont do anything to the bees or the collectors wont take them .
" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net" wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@mthis.edu wrote:

Everyone with bee problems (not wasps or yellowjackets, but BEES)...see if you can find a local beekeeper. Often these folks will remove the nest for free, because they have a commercial (and often personal, if they are really into their work) interest in the nest.
`B