Re: I have to cut the lawn today, again

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (The Magically Delicious Mr. Hole) wrote:

Dearest Mr. Hole:
Do you live in outer Mongolia? Everyplace I've ever lived (even Orlando, where a cow can die on a road bordering farm land and no one gives a flying crap until long after the birds of carrion pick it clean), you call animal control and they send somebody out to set a trap or whatever.
LB "This is the last froup that's going to be impressed if you just waltz in and say 'I'm a weirdo, ooo, be impressed!'" - Arthur M Levesque, alt.fan.tom-servo

Dear Mr. Hole,
YOU ARE A PUSSY!
That being said, you have your choice of either doing as LisaB suggested or taking the time to let the skunks get used to you. They won't spray you if they don't feel threatened by you. i.e., if you take the time to let them see you from a distance and gradually move in closer, you can happily co-exist with them.
-- TheWitch
p.s. YOU ARE A PUSSY!

That is a dirty trick Ms. TheWitch. On the other hand, I once saw a man give a baby skunk mouth to mouth resecitation. And my dad had a pet skunk until it got horney and wandered off.
-phy

Please don't feed the trolls.
-Tim
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (The Magically Delicious Mr. Hole) wrote:

Every two weeks? You lazy sack of crap; you're probably the guy that lowers your neighbors' property values with your uncut lawn and junk cars on blocks.
David Thompson
"The humans founded America, mastered the nuclear forces, and destroyed the original Mars about thirty thousand years ago." "So George Washington was there when they split the atom?" "Could have been."
-from "Triumph of the Terrans", copyright 24L1042

WOW, this guy has some serious issues... this guy whines like a 2 month old baby girl... and he talks about having sex with two daughters... he probably likes looking at underage girls like 8 and 10 years old. can you say ... pedophile? If you dont like cutting the lawn then dont do it ... plain and simple. Did this guys mommy do everything for him ?

Ok, now who has been smokin what? He thinks the skunks are gonna bust down his door and spray him... LMAO !!!! I would not be making any sort of fast movements around skunks...Thats askin for it...

did you notice that this whiner posted this to three other newsgroups like alt.home.lawn.garden, alt.fan.tom-servo, alt.religion.kibology, alt.tv.sesame-street
Some people just should not be allowed to use computers.
Hey Mr Hole, ease up on the wacky tobacky ...
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Danial wrote:

Right, like those people who can't count.
--Jeremy
--

Jeremy Impson
jdimpson can be contacted at acm dot org

Um, Danial? That's four newsgroups. Also, you misspelled your name.

I absolutely agree, especially bozos who crosspost a crossposted message to point out that it's crossposted, and do so without a trace of irony.
--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho

It is completely the truth. Everyone always bashes Al Gore. You don't understand the inturnet! It couldn't be possible without Al's brilliant insight into bipolar RS232 technologies!

What did she use it for?
And didn't the IRQ conflict with her 128 bit PCI bus on the ScRoll-LOCK key?
--
TimC -- http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/staff/tconnors /

We must use Tim as a tool, not as a couch." -- J F Kennedy

I believe some skunks will actually pose as cats in order to seduce unsuspecting female cats, so there's no shame in your mistake. You may in fact have seen this 'on TV' as you say. Note that after you dash into the house and bolt the door, you should brace your back against the closed door while panting heavily. The lying skunk will then present you with a bunch of red roses through the keyhole DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
Paddy