Re: How to drive ground hogs out of the backyard?

Thanks to all for their great suggestions and comments. I plan to do a little vegi garden next spring so I definitely need to solve this problem. 4 years ago I spent $200 on a local pest control guy and he put some traps there. He caught two squirrels and that is it. Waste of my money there !!!.
I will try some of your suggestions here.
Just wonder, will it work if I put some spicy dry peppers there in the hole ?
Jin

Give it a try! That would be a nasty suprise to them when they encounter it. Might make them re-think living there... Jenny