Re: Honda HF2218H

jasper65;867541 Wrote:

Surely there must be someone with some knowledge about Ride On Mowers on the site?
--
jasper65

jasper65;867654 Wrote: > Surely there must be someone with some knowledge about Ride On Mowers on > the site?
I take it no one has experienced their Ride On Tractor "judder" under load? this Honda Mower did it again today while driving up a small incline, the engine sounds fine but it seems to struggle up hills I would of otherwise thought is should manage easy.......
--
jasper65

jasper65 wrote:

The belt is shot. You said so in your first post. Replace it and keep on going. What more do you want anyone to tell you?
--
Art

Art;867982 Wrote:

what I put in my previouse post was guess work, I'm no Ride On Mower boffin by any means.....
cheers for the confirmation its much apreciated.......
--
jasper65

jasper65 wrote:

You have the advantage of seeing and experiencing it. Your guess work is going to be far more accurate than any "boffin" on Usenet.
--
Art

Art;868451 Wrote:

Guess work doesn't often solve problems! advice from people who have experenced simular situations can often take you straight to point of the cause, Perhaps asking for advice on forums is a thing of the past if we can all guess correctly.......
--
jasper65