Re: Garden CAD freeware

I know a program called Sprout. It's basically a garden layout program.

If such software exists, where can I find it?

I don't want commercial software, I intend to use it just for once.
Reply to
bargaindealsman

bargaindealsman

has a 30 day free trial, shareware. I havnt tried it since I dont have highspeed access anymore and it's 20.#MB in size.

Reply to
GamePlayer No. 1058

cut

I have looked into the help file of the program, and I think that's what I'm looking for. Unfortunately the program won't run on my PC (WIN2000). I'm always getting this message: Runtime-error '13' Type mismatch Thank you anyway.

Reply to
Hougaarden

cut

I've found it here:

have some very cheap programs, but since I'm not living in the USA (I live in Belgium) I think I'll try my luck over here. Today we are going to do some shopping in Antwerp (some 10Km from where I live), maybe I'll find something there.

Reply to
Hougaarden