Re: Choke on 20hp tractor at altitude

I left town after my post. The tractor runs great at wide open throttle. What is strange the surging goes away when the mowing deck is engaged no matter the trottle or even choke setting. I'll adjust the idle screw for mixture too eliminate the surging at low trottle and open choke so I can putz around the yard pulling a small yard trailer. If you ever have to decide get the hydrostatic automatic transmission so you can literally creep.
Thanks, Jim