Re: Bermuda Lawn

The best time to TRY to kill the Bermuda is at the height of the growing season.If it is well established you can spray Round-Up forever and not kill it off.Round-up will do nothing to kill the abundant "runners" the Bermuda grows from and it will come back relentlessly. I have watched my neighbor spray Round-Up for six years on the Bermuda patch in his fescue lawn and it never works.So he has finally succumbed to the fact that he will have to live with it. Also,if you try to burn it off,it just gets stronger form the nitrogen. Good luck!

Reply to
BassMr.

jaxnd