Raleigh, NC - FREE Fresh Fescue Sod...FREE!!!

Free Fresh Fescue Sod available for pickup near downtown Raleigh (off of Glenwood Ave).
Fresh Fescue sod cut Wednesday morning and delivered Wednesday afternoon, ordered what was needed but sod farm sent four extra pallets of sod. Each pallet is 40 square yards, being about 1440 square feet of sod. This is beautiful sod!!!
Sod is available for pickup ASAP. No delivery or assistance to load is available. I keep the pallets.
Please call Jason at 427-6511...if no answer, keep trying to contact to get directions (near St. Mary's/5 points area of Glenwood).
Thanks
Thanks for the interest...the sod is gone!
I will post in the future for more plants/sod that is available.