Rainwater Harvesting Information

Hello, this is Chris Maestro with Stormchamber. Hydrologic Solutions is a family owned and operated company. We have been providing water conservation solutions, with distribution worldwide, for over ten years.I just wanted to briefly introduce our product and provide those interested with our website for more information www.rain-water-reuse.com We provide free design assistance for larger projects and welcome your opinions, thoughts and questions.
Sincerely, Chris Maestro
Stormchamber
On Mar 16, 10:14am, Chris Maestro - Stormchamber

I really like what you are doing.