Question bout fertilizer for my hot pepper garden.

When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. I have bout a dozen filled. Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?
yours in Christ, isamu
yumhuyk;969142 Wrote: > When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the

I was browsing from since morning in search of music notes in that search sudden i got your post its really nice and interesting also.
--
LouPhillips

I have grown a lot of bell peppers hydroponically, with root enhancers, base nutrients and bloom enhancers I have got a successful bell peppers.
Check out how I have grown bell peppers hydroponically.
'' (http://tinyurl.com/8blm9r3 )
--
allen73