question about simplicity mower

Hello, my neighbor has a 5212 simplicity riding mower he blew the rear axle out can anyone tell me what model of simplicity will replace it I have a 707 but I am not sure it will work I don't think it will please email me with response and put simplicity mower in subject line or if anyone can inform where to look to get the info I need thanks

Reply to
GARAGE OWL

The 707, is that the model that is rubber band driven or the wind-up model ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

it is the type that has the rubber band and conboobulator valve

Reply to
GARAGE OWL