question

Hey Everyone, I have been seeing someone by the name of Smile Champ posting messages about his new Mr. Sifter. Has any one tried it or checked it out? I just wanted an opinion of what everyone else thought before thinking about getting one for myself. Let me know what you think about it: http://groups.google.com/group/mr-sifter
Please let me know your opinion of them!
Thanks Brandy
on 8/9/2009 2:23 PM (ET) Brandy wrote the following:

What about the one you bought a month ago, July 17th to be precise. As you wrote then:
"I just got my new Mr. Sifter and I LOVE IT. It works excellent!! I want all my fellow gardners to get one!
Check out: www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
You won't regret it!"
I made my own years ago from wood scraps and screening. You're right. It does work excellent-ly.
--
Bill

In Hamptonburgh, NY

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that there are too Brandy's. Here email is different them mine, as mine is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. Sorry for the confussion!
gardener456
You and the Smiling Chimp would be better working at MacDonalds than spamming here ;)