Push rods for a Vangaurd 12.5 HP OHV

Hello all Can anyone tell me how to differentiate between the intake and exhaust push rods for the subject engine. They both seem about the same length but one appears as hollow with a hole in both ends. The parts listing shows a p/n 492229 for the intake one. The model/type is 260700/0117-02. The head was removed to reinstall the intake valve seat that popped loose. At the time of removal I didn't notice that there was a difference in push rods, only noticed it when I was about to install them. Seems the hollow push rod may have some function for transferring oil. Need to know which is the intake rod and which is the exhaust rod. Thanks,.......Jack

Reply to
Jack