Puppy & Plants

How do you stop a puppy from eating your plants?

Reply to
Moe Jones

Chicken wire makes good puppy wire. :-)

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Thanks but my plants are in containers and I was told yesterday to use Cayenne Red Pepper. The lady told me to sprinkle the powder on the plants to keep my puppy from eating my plants. Does this work?

Reply to
Moe Jones

Probably not. You need a physical barrier. Preferably something he can't chew through. This is a puppy we're talking about.

Reply to
Art

You mean something like chicken wire? Or moving the plants to a bench or other out of reach area? ;-)

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Now you're on the right track. ;-)