Puppy & Plants

How do you stop a puppy from eating your plants?
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info
Moe Jones wrote:

Chicken wire makes good puppy wire. :-)
Tom J
Tom J wrote:

Thanks but my plants are in containers and I was told yesterday to use Cayenne Red Pepper. The lady told me to sprinkle the powder on the plants to keep my puppy from eating my plants. Does this work?
--
Moe Jones
http://www.MoeJones.info
Moe Jones wrote:

Probably not. You need a physical barrier. Preferably something he can't chew through. This is a puppy we're talking about.
--
Art

Art wrote:

You mean something like chicken wire? Or moving the plants to a bench or other out of reach area? ;-)
Tom J
Tom J wrote:

Now you're on the right track. ;-)
--