Puolan Model PP4218AVHD Chainsaw Bucking Spike

I called Poulan's customer service center and parts distributor at 1-800-554-6723 to inquire about a bucking spike part number for my new chainsaw. They did not know! What the heck??!!
Can anyone help me out with a part number to a bucking spike that will fit this saw. Thanks. If you email me make sure you take out the string takethisout out of email address....
Lou Va Beach, VA
As far as I can see they only make 2:
a.. 952036392 fits
b.. PP255
c.. PP260
d.. PP295
and
952027846 fits
PP330

Already knew this. Will one fit my chainsaw? I guess I am going to take it in to a retail outlet that sell these spikes and try one for fit. I just figured the customer service folks would know - they don't.