Pull cord spring help please!

I have the Craftsman walk behind self propelled mover and the pull cord broke. I replaced it with a new one. During this installation the spring popped out of the Rewind Started Housing. I tried numerous times to rewind it in a coil to get it back inside the housing. Just cannot seem to get it right.
Is there a simpler or easier way to do this? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks, Roger
yep, let a lawn mower mechanic do it
RDS wrote:

Didn't mean to disturb you. This question was meant for someone with a brain!
yep, let a lawn mower mechanic do it
RDS wrote:

rewind
it