Pruning shears?

Can someone recommend a brand of pruning sheers? I've tried every kind that Home Depot sells and they all fail in one way or the other. The rotating mechanism made of plastic binds up and doesn't spring open. Others lock at the drop of a hat. Some won't stay sharp. The hand grips fall off of others. TIA.
Stubby said:

http://www.felcostore.com/order1.jsp?code &referer=pruners.jsp
What do you expect from a Walmart-type lawn center?

You expected plastic pruners to last? LMAO!

There's a screw to adjust the tension of the lock, dumbass.

No, *none* will *stay* sharp. They *all* require regular maintainence, dumbass.

Quit looking at the ones in the kid isle.

YW
--

Eggs

-If a cow laughs hard, does milk come out its nose?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Isn't he the same Stubby that said he never changes his oil?
Steveo said:

The one and only. =)
--

Eggs

How can there be self-help "groups"?

I've got a set of Craftsman and a set of Fiskars, both of which I sharpen occasionally and both of which have lasted for about 8 years. Both are lever-action style and have provided satisfactory service.
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:35:37 -0400, Stubby wrote:

Good day Stubbie, I've used Felco #13 for 8 years now with no issues. I've replaced the blades every year, but I due lots of cutting with them. Way more than the average gardener. My second favorites are the Corona brand. These are generaly well built but you cannot change the blades/parts.
In the furture, it would be best for us if you listed off the brands that you have tried.
Good day, Timothy

timothy said:
[...]

Sure, you can. You can order replacement pivot bolts with nut, springs, as well as blades.
[rest snipped]
--

Eggs

- You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery