Propane weed burner question

Boiling water works suprisingly well.

Reply to
TH

Am not confused by Borg programming of humans. Dave

Reply to
Dave

I'm very proud of you.

Reply to
Steveo

Flaming is also used in organic farming to keep the annuals and biennials from growing and flowering. Eventually the roots will die from a lack of photosynthesis. If they are already flowering, you may wish to cut or pull out the plant and flowers to reduce weed seeds from spreading around. However, I doubt if any weed seeds may survive the toasting at 3000+ F?

----- At peace with weeds...

Reply to
raycruzer

Unusual statement from a programmed human. Maybe there is a chance for you. Dave

Reply to
Dave

Is the OP in Seattle? If not, who cares?

I just burned my "lawn" and garden off. It's finally time to plant. And we're going to burn 20 acres of hay meadows off that we weren't able to hay last year, due to Seattle-type weather all frigging summer.

Jan in Alaska

Reply to
Jan Flora