problem lawn

My lawn always seems to turn brown this time of year.
Justin Wilson wrote:

On a daily basis you will need to roll around the lawn in as little clothing as possible as to transfer your natural body oils to the lawn. By late March-early April you should see a big difference in the greening of your lawn. Take some "before" pictures now so you can compare now to then......
Lar
Lar wrote:

Justin Wilson wrote:

Justin Wilson wrote:

It depends upon the type of grass. My NE grass mix lawn in NY hibernates and stays green over the winter. The only thing that dies and turns brown are the weed patches.
--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY