Pre-fab stairs?

I need to build a stair case that goes down from the beach, up to my house (700 feet up). Is there a company that sells pre-fab stairs sold in modules? Anyone know?
Dan
I would buy the precast cement blocks that are ndesigned to hold brick pavers. I bought mine at Menards and they have worked well for me.

You might want to try railroad ties, staked with steel rods. I built one at my old house like that but my drop was only 15 feet. Definitely permanent, relatively waterproof, and all you need is a chainsaw, a sledge hammer, HD drill, and big auger bit(and plenty of time and muscle). Three ties deep, stack the second set of three starting on the last tie, pin it with the steel rod, double stack the base and pin everything, vertical on the nesting tie, and horizontally on all three. The steps are two (2) ties wide. You can probably build a handrail using pressure-treated 2X4's. If possible, terrace the steps so you don't have a straight run which can be awful dangerous.
Mike